Senior PHP Developer – Magento/ Codeigniter/ WordPress
- Designs, develops and modifies modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Meet team and client schedules and work productively on several high profile projects simultaneously.
- Communicate technical details effectively both verbally and written to end users, team members, managers and clients.
- Working directly with customers to resolve discovered defects.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
Technical Skills Mandatory –
- Must have strong programming knowledge of PHP.
- Must have worked in one framework – Codeigniter, CakePHP, YII, Symfony
- Candidates with knowledge of any CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc will be preferred.
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills for issue debugging and resolution.
- Knowledge of web standard, OOP, MVC and MYSQL.